- Who We Are
MSFCU Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1958.
In July 1993, the University of Mississippi Federal Credit Union in Oxford, MS merged with and became a part of Mississippi Federal Credit Union.
In March 1996, our ranks grew once more when Mississippi Methodist Service Credit Union merged with us and became part of Mississippi Federal Credit Union.
- Who Can Join
The law places some limits on the people that credit unions can serve. A credit union's charter defines its "field of membership". MSFCU's membership is currently limited to:
- Employees, students of the University of Mississippi, the University of Mississippi Medical Center, and voting members of the Alumni Association
- Employees of the Mississippi Methodist Rehabilitation Center
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Employees and volunteers of Friends of Children's Hospital who work in Jackson (Blair E. Batson's Hospital for Children)
- Employees of Ronald McDonald House who work in Jackson
- Employees of Sodexho Marriott Services who work in Jackson
- Employees of Sodexho Services who work at the University of Mississippi
- Employees of Aramark who work at the University of Mississippi
- Employees of Barnes and Noble Ole Miss Bookstore who work at the University
- Employees of Lafayette County
- Employees of Lafayette County Schools who work in Oxford
- Employees of Oxford School District who work in Oxford
- Employees of FNC, Inc. who work in Oxford
- Employees of Winchester/Oxford Division who work in, or are paid or supervised from Oxford, MS
- All immediate family members of the above are also eligible to join.